Happy Superbowl Sunday!
The biggest food eating day next to Thanksgiving.
Here are some tips to keep your day slightly healthy
1. Stay hydrated today, with all of the alcohol and sodium in your snacks, you're going to need a lot of water!
2. Eat a little dinner before heading out to a party, just enough to keep you full
3. Reach for the carrots or broccoli every time you grab a cookie or chicken wing
4. Guacamole is full of healthy fats and vitamins that lower your cholesterol, eat up!
5. Go for a baked chip instead of fried chip
6. Trail mix makes for a healthy, protein filled snack
7. It takes at least 20 minutes for you stomach to tell your brain you're full, eat slowly!
8. Most important- it's only one day of eating snacks. Don't get down on yourself. Have a great time!
Jen is a Certified Personal Trainer/Weight Loss Specialist. She is dedicated to helping everyone achieve their goals as well as sharing her journey throughout her own goals.